- Jan 2023. Our paper Why do Internet Devices Remain Vulnerable? A Survey with System Administrators accepted at NDSS MADWeb
- Dec 2022. I'll be on the PC for USENIX Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS) 2023. Consider submitting!
- Dec 2022. I'll be co-chairing SOUPS 2023 Posters. Looking forward to learn about all your interesting research ideas!
- Aug 2022. Our poster looking at e-proctoring won a Best Poster Award at SOUPS Posters 2022. Congrats Kazma and Ashi!
- Jun 2022. Our posters "I didn't even want to turn my head because I was so scared of the prof.": Student Perceptions of e-Proctoring Software and Pilot Study on the Opinions on and Acceptance of Obscure Biometrics: Odor, Gait and Ear Shape have been accepted at SOUPS Posters 2022.
- Dec 2021. I'll be on the PC for USENIX Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS) 2022. Consider submitting!
- Dec 2021. I'll be co-chairing SOUPS 2022 Posters. Looking forward to learn about all your interesting research ideas!
- May, 2021. Our paper Is Real-time Phishing Eliminated with FIDO? Social Engineering Downgrade Attacks against FIDO Protocols has been accepted at USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX). Check out the discussion on Twitter