- Log into the E-Academy SIte
Log into the SCE ELMS E-Academy download site: Systems and Computer Engineering (SCE) Student Login. You will be authenticated through your Carleton Cmail
- You must be currently registered in a Systems and
Computer Engineering Course (SYSC, TTMG or ECOR1606)
to gain access to the E-Academy site.
- Software Selection
Once you are logged into the ELMS E-Academy site:
- Select your software
- Search - search for your software package
- Drop-down list - search by product title
- Click on the software package icon
- Software Options
- Secure Internet Download - one-time installer will install
the software on your computer
- CD Media Purchase - small US$ fee to ship the CD's to your
- Software Keys
- Website - a software key will be generated and displayed
to you on the E-Academy website when you download the one-time
- Email - you will be emailed the software key
- Download the installer
The software download will save an installer program on your
computer. You must then launch the installer from your local
machine which will then fetch the actual software from the
- Once you have selected your software, view your shopping
- Select Check-out
- Click on the software package that you want to download and
save the installer on your computer
- If a licence key is required it will be displayed to you on
the website. In addition an email will be sent to you confirming
your download and will include the licence key (if one is
- Download and install the software
You can install the software using the installer that was
downloaded from the E-Academy site. The installer will:
- Ask for authorization for unpacking of the software. You
need to assign a temporary directory on your local machine.
- Download the software
- Unpack the software
- Launch the downloaded software's installer.
You should now have the software installed on your computer.
For more information please refer to the E-Academy FAQ.