Department of Systems and Computer Engineering
John W. Chinneck: Graduate Students
- Mubashsharul Shafique, Ph.D., Mixed-Integer Nonlinear
- Andrew Scherr, M.A.Sc., Topic not yet selected.
- Aizaz Chaudhry, Ph.D., Radio Routing and Channel
Assignment (with R. Hafez).
- Derek Hawker, M.A.Sc., Cloud Computing (with C.M.
- Ravneet Kaur, M.A.Sc., Cloud Computing (with C.M.
- Hanan Mahmoud, M.A.Sc. Achieving Integer Feasibility
Quickly by Alternating Axis-Parallel and General Disjunctions, 2012.
- Laurence Smith, Ph.D., Improved Placement of Local
Solver Launch Points for Large-scale Global Optimization (with V.
- Zhanwen Li, Ph.D., Fast Optimization for Scalable
Application Deployments in Large Service Centers (with C.M. Woodside),
- Julian Andean, M.A.Sc., Creating Better Binary
Classification Trees Using Non-Greedy Methods, 2009.
- Jennifer Pryor, M.A.Sc., Branching Variable Direction
Selection in Mixed Integer Programming, 2009.
- D.T. Wojtaszek, Ph.D., Faster MIP Solutions via New
Node Selection Rules, 2008.
- Matthew MacLeod, M.A.Sc., Multistart Constraint
Consensus for Seeking Feasibility in NLPs, 2006.
- A.S. Moghrabi, M.Eng., Adaptive Construction of
Classification Decision Trees, 2004.
- Suryani Chao, M.A.Sc., Scheduling in DSP Multiprocessor
- Jagat Patel, M.A.Sc., Active-Constraint Variable
Ordering Schemes for Faster Feasibility of Mixed Integer Linear Programs,
- W. Ibrahim, Ph.D., A Novel QoS Aware Integrated
Charging and Resource Control Framework for Next Generation Wireless
- H. Li, M.Sc.(by project), Graphical Interface for
Network Optimization, 1999.
- K. Ramadan, M.Sc., Linear Programming with Interval
- O. Guieu, M.Sc., Analyzing Infeasible Mixed-Integer and
Integer Linear Programs, 1995. Senate medal winner for master's
- E.W. Dravnieks, Ph.D., A Methodology for the
Formulation and Solution of Global Optimization Problems, 1994.
- Z.P. You, M.Sc., Localization and Diagnosis of Petri
Net Model Errors by Viability Analysis, (with M. Woodside), 1993.
- P. Bishop, M.Eng. Coherent Planning Model for the
Development of Integrated Materials Plans and Production Schedules
(with J. Knight), 1992.
- R. Chow, M.Sc., Gate Level Transistor Sizing by
Nonlinear Optimization, (with M. Lefebvre), 1992.
- R.G. Brown, Ph.D., An Architecture for Extending
Constraint Satisfaction, (with G.M. Karam), 1991.
- R.H.H. Moll, Ph.D., Modelling Regeneration and Pest
Control Alternatives for a Forest System in the Presence of Fire Risk,
- M. Lavoie, M.Sc., Task Assignment in a DSP
Multiprocessor Environment, 1990.
- E.W. Dravnieks, M.Sc., Identifying Minimal Sets of
Inconsistent Constraints in Linear Programs: Deletion, Squeeze and
Sensitivity Filtering, 1989.
- A. Pardasani, M.Sc., Network Flow Optimization Models
for Integrated Flexible Manufacturing Systems, 1989.
last modified May 3, 2013.
Back to the Systems and Computer
Questions and comments regarding this site? firstname.lastname@example.org