· Babneet Singh, M.A.Sc., Task Deployment in Multi-Clouds (co-supervised with Murray Woodside).
· Vladislav Brion, M.A.Sc., Online Optimization
· Wentao Cui, Ph.D., Applications of the Maximum Feasible Subsystem Problem.
· Behnaz Fakhar Firouzeh, Ph.D., Improved Compressive Sensing (co-supervised with Sreeraman Rajan)
· Mubashsharul Shafique, Ph.D., Heuristic Global Optimization, 2017.
· Ravneet Kaur, M.A.Sc., Lightweight Robust Optimizer for Distributed Application Deployment in Multi-Clouds (with C.M.Woodside), 2015.
· Aizaz Chaudhry, Ph.D., Spectrum Requirements for Interference-Free Wireless Mesh Networks (with R. Hafez), 2015.
· Hanan Mahmoud, M.A.Sc. Achieving Integer Feasibility Quickly by Alternating Axis-Parallel and General Disjunctions, 2012.
· Laurence Smith, Ph.D., Improved Placement of Local Solver Launch Points for Large-scale Global Optimization (with V. Aitken), 2011.
· Zhanwen Li, Ph.D., Fast Optimization for Scalable Application Deployments in Large Service Centers (with C.M. Woodside), 2011.
· Julian Andean, M.A.Sc., Creating Better Binary Classification Trees Using Non-Greedy Methods, 2009.
· Jennifer Pryor, M.A.Sc., Branching Variable Direction Selection in Mixed Integer Programming, 2009.
· D.T. Wojtaszek, Ph.D., Faster MIP Solutions via New Node Selection Rules, 2008.
· Matthew MacLeod, M.A.Sc., Multistart Constraint Consensus for Seeking Feasibility in NLPs, 2006.
· A.S. Moghrabi, M.Eng., Adaptive Construction of Classification Decision Trees, 2004.
· Suryani Chao, M.A.Sc., Scheduling in DSP Multiprocessor Systems, 2002.
· Jagat Patel, M.A.Sc., Active-Constraint Variable Ordering Schemes for Faster Feasibility of Mixed Integer Linear Programs, 2002.
· W. Ibrahim, Ph.D., A Novel QoS Aware Integrated Charging and Resource Control Framework for Next Generation Wireless Networks, 2002.
· H. Li, M.Sc.(by project), Graphical Interface for Network Optimization, 1999.
· K. Ramadan, M.Sc., Linear Programming with Interval Coefficients, 1997.
· O. Guieu, M.Sc., Analyzing Infeasible Mixed-Integer and Integer Linear Programs, 1995. Senate medal winner for master's thesis.
· E.W. Dravnieks, Ph.D., A Methodology for the Formulation and Solution of Global Optimization Problems, 1994.
· Z.P. You, M.Sc., Localization and Diagnosis of Petri Net Model Errors by Viability Analysis, (with M. Woodside), 1993.
· P. Bishop, M.Eng. Coherent Planning Model for the Development of Integrated Materials Plans and Production Schedules (with J. Knight), 1992.
· R. Chow, M.Sc., Gate Level Transistor Sizing by Nonlinear Optimization, (with M. Lefebvre), 1992.
· R.G. Brown, Ph.D., An Architecture for Extending Constraint Satisfaction, (with G.M. Karam), 1991.
· R.H.H. Moll, Ph.D., Modelling Regeneration and Pest Control Alternatives for a Forest System in the Presence of Fire Risk, 1991.
· M. Lavoie, M.Sc., Task Assignment in a DSP Multiprocessor Environment, 1990.
· E.W. Dravnieks, M.Sc., Identifying Minimal Sets of Inconsistent Constraints in Linear Programs: Deletion, Squeeze and Sensitivity Filtering, 1989.
last modified May 19, 2017.