Frequently Asked Questions About Project Oral Presentations
Can I have a laptop projector?
||Each room will be equipped with an overhead
transparency project and a windows laptop and projector. If you
want anything else, you must arrange this with your supervisor
and/or media services.
We are working in a group. Do we submit one oral presentation form or several?
||Submit ONE form showing the joint schedules for
all members in your project.
||We are working in
a group. Do we present as a group or individually?
||This is a decision for you, your teammates and
your supervisor. For all of the deliverables over this year, you may
prepare a group report or an individual report with the following
For the oral presentations, all members of the team will be scheduled consecutively (one after the
other). You and your supervisor may decide to:
- All members contribute.
- The portion of the project assigned to each member be clearly defined.
- The contribution of each member be clearly identified.
- Present as individual in your individual time slots.
- Present as a group, pooling all the time slots together, with
one person introducing the project and then each person
presenting his/her contribution.
- Present as a group, pooling all the time slots together with
interleaved presentations (like newscasts, "Over to Mary now... ").
$Date: 2009-04-14 12:08:48 -0400 (Tue, 14 Apr 2009) $