Overview of a 4th Year Project
If you have any questions, please contact the project coordinator, Prof.
Peter X. Liu (Email: xpliu at sce dot carleton dot ca)
or the departmental undergradaute assistant, Ms. Jenna McConnell (Email: jenna
at at sce dot carleton dot ca>
Student teams develop professional-level experience by applying,
integrating and extending previously acquired knowledge in a major
- All projects must have a team (2-5) students working
together. No individual projects are permitted.
- Students must work a project within their program of study
- Example: A student in the Communications program may work on a
software project only if this software project has a suitable
component of communications engineering within it.
- All projects must run over the fall/winter sessions. No summer
projects are permitted.
- Students on a co-op work term may not
work on the 4th year project.
Phases of a Project
$Date: 2009-04-16 20:23:06 -0400 (Thu, 16 Apr 2009) $