- This primary textbook is recommended:
- S. Haykin & M. Moher, Communication Systems, 5th Ed.,
John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
- These additional textbooks are also acceptable:
- B. Sklar, Digital Communications, 2nd Ed., Prentice Hall, 2001.
- L. Couch, Digital and Analog Communication Systems, 7th Ed.,
Pearson Prentice Hall, 2007.
- H. Stern & S. Mahmoud, Communication Systems: Analysis and
Design, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2004.
- J. Proakis & M. Salehi, Fundamentals of Communication Systems,
Pearson Prentice Hall, 2005.