Department of Systems and Computer Engineering
SYSC 5708 (ELG 6178) Model-Driven Development of
Real-Time and Distributed Software
- The lectures are scheduled in room LA A204 (Loeb Building) on Mondays and Wednesday, 1:00-2:30 pm
- The course notes will be password-protected due to IP concerns; the login and
password will be provided in class.
Petriu, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 4434 Mackenzie Building, Tel. 520-5652
Lab Health and
The Eclipse foundation (the open source
implements the UML metamodel)
Visio Stencils for UML 2
Suggested topics for student presentations
- Model-Driven Software Development methods, techniques and tools.
- Domain Specific Languages: metamodel, onthology, semantics, tool support,
- Model transformations: model-to-model, model-to-code.
- Modelling concurrency, synchronization and distribution in object-oriented
- UML Profiles: Testing, SPT, SysML, DoDAF, etc.
- Software engineering of real-time and embedded systems: software
development process, analysis and design methodologies, testing, maintenance,
- Design patterns and frameworks for real-time and embedded systems
- Quality and performance of real-time systems